World Cup 2018 Semi Final Betting & Fixtures » Find the Best Odds Here
By the semi-final matches of the World Cup, the passion has risen to fever pitch with fans eager to bet on their favourite team with the finishing line being so close. Even the most reluctant gambling fans will feel the urge to ber. With the passing of each game, a nation's pride soars in their team and the picture of the possible winners becomes more and more clear. However, in the betting world the risk remains as always and to minimise it we have prepared a comparison of the best bookmakers' odds on the remaining teams. Check the odds and choose the best option for yourself.
When and where will the semi-finals take place?
The semi-final matches will be held on the 10th and 11th July at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow and the St Petersburg Stadium. The teams face each other in the fight to reach the final with the loser heading for the third-place playoff. A more detailed schedule of matches you will find on the match schedule page.
Fixtures and odds for the semi-finals of the 2018 World Cup
As we reach the final stages of the World Cup the excitement of betting fans is close to bursting, knowing this, bookmakers will promote attractive odds and favourable offers. But as we all know, the only free cheese is in the mousetrap and so to assist you in avoiding the said trap we have compiled comparison tables for the main markets at the most reliable and popular bookmakers. Look, compare and place the right bets.
Information about the first semi-final
On the 10th July at 21:00 local time match 61 will kick off between the winners of games 57 and 58 (quarterfinals 1 and 2). The match will take place at the “St Petersburg Stadium” which seats 68,000 people. The odds will be available after the end of the quarterfinal matches.
Information about the second semi-final
The second semi-final, match number 61, will take place on the 11th July in Moscow at the Luzhniki Stadium, which has undergone a major renovation for the World Cup at a reported cost of €350 million. Competing in this semi-final will be the winners matches №59 and №60 (quarterfinals 3 and 4). The game will be held at 2100hrs local time. The odds will be available after the end of the quarterfinal matches.
World Cup Semi-Finals – Interesting facts and information
- The 2014 World Cup Semi-Final marked several World Cup records and unwanted National Records:
- The largest margin of victory in a FIFA World Cup semi-final – Germany Won 7-1.
- Germany overtook Brazil as the highest scoring team in World Cup tournament history
- Germany become the first team to reach eight World Cup Finals
- The German Striker Miroslav Klose scored his 16th career World Cup goal and surpassed Brazil’s own Ronaldo as the tournament’s all-time record goalscorer.
- The semi-final defeat ended Brazil’s 62-match home unbeaten streak in all competitive matches going back to 1975.
- This Semi-final loss also equalled Brazil’s biggest ever margin of defeat in a match the other being a 6–0 loss to Uruguay in 1920.
- Broke the record for the most goals ever conceded by Brazil in an international match.
- At the 2010 FIFA World Cup the participating semi-finalists received $20 million in prize money each.
- In the 2010 World Cup Semi-final between Germany and Spain, not a single yellow or red card was produced.